Ingrid Groiss Gruner Veltliner Pankraz 2017
Magical wine from Ingrid Groiss is made from 100% Gruner Veltliner in the ‘Pankraz’ vineyard which is made up of sand, marl lime and conglomerate soils. 70% of the grapes are gently pressed without stems and fermented with natural yeasts. The remaining 30% of the grapes are destemmed but remain whole and are fermented in old 500 litre Austrian oak barrels. The wine is then aged for 11 months on its lees. The result is a quite remarkable wine with a complex nose, and herby, grapefruit and peachy flavors. It has a moreish and mouth-watering acidity with citrus and white flower notes. Can be drunk with roasted or braised white meats as well as spicy dishes. Really top stuff.
Our top priority is for you to be delighted with your purchase from start to finish and exceed your expectations. Please don't hesitate to call or email us with any questions.
We proudly offer Route Shipping Protection options at checkout. Protect Packages that are lost, stolen or damaged plus real-time tracking for the ultimate peace of mind
All shipments require an adult signature on delivery. Please make sure an adult 21 or older will be available to sign for your package. We recommend shipping to a business address when possible.
For large corporate/studio/VIP gift orders to multiple addresses, you've come to the right place. Large studio & corporate orders have been our specialty for over 50 years. We also offer an easy Excel large order template- click here to download it.
We ship packages Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Express (overnight & 2 day) are usually shipped the same-day if placed by Noon Pacific time.. Please call for priority overnight services. We're happy to accommodate whenever possible.
Ground orders are usually packaged and shipped within 1-3 business days after the order is placed, Monday through Thursday, excluding holidays.
All shipments require an adult signature on delivery. Any package returned to us due to nobody being available to sign for it will incur a return shipping charge & re-shipping charge (if applicable) and original shipping charges cannot be refunded. This is a summary of our shipping & Delivery policy
A wine list from Flask published in the early 1970s
Driving down Ventura Blvd in Studio City in the 1960’s has something in common with today, Flask Fine Wine & Whisky- Flask first opened its doors to the public in 1962. Decades later and it still remains a respected fixture in the Los Angeles community.
We work directly with the wineries, distilleries and breweries to maintain a personal relationship with the creators of some of our favorite products.
We want to know their stories and how they produce bottles that fit into our unique collection. We make a point to keep our selection stocked with a wide variety, offering your classic Napa icons to your natural & organic wines.
We like to think of our whiskey and spirit section as more of a library where the rarest of bottles can be found.
We look forward to helping you find your next favorite bottle!