Medici Ermete Reggiano Lambrusco Concerto Secco 2020

Medici Ermete Reggiano Lambrusco Concerto Secco 2020

MediciSKU: 210000007997

Sale price$38.00

"Best Wine Shop in LA"

Flask // Fine wine & whisky merchants since 1962

100% Safe & Secure Payment

Fully insured shipping options

Rated best wine shop in LA by Los Angeles Magazine

Pickup or ship from Flask Studio City

Usually ready in 2 hours


Medici Ermete Reggiano Lambrusco Concerto Secco 2019

The Reggiano (formerly Lambrusco Reggiano) DOC was created in 1970 but has been revised on more than 10 occasions since then. One of the latter revisions expanded the DOC beyond sparkling red wines based on the Lambrusco variety. It now also covers dry red wines made predominantly from Ancellotta, plus sparkling white wines.

Reggiano is one of several DOC titles of central Emilia-Romagna which base their wines on the Lambrusco grape varieties. Others include Salamino di Santa Croce, Grasparossa di Castelvetra, di Sorbara and di Modena. The DOC's title comes from the Reggio Emilia province in which it is made.

This is the largest of the five Lambrusco-based regions, and is responsible for an impressive quantity of sparkling wines exported every year, mostly to the US and northern Europe. Classic Lambrusco, a mixture of the various Lambrusco grape varieties, is a sparkling red wine that varies in sweetness from off-dry to semi-sweet.

Reggiano is particularly known for its sweet amabile and dolce versions, which contain up to 15 percent partially fermented Ancellotta grapes (which give it its natural sweetness); the remaining 85 percent is made up of Maestri, Marani, Monstericco and Salamino Lambrusco in any combination.

Our top priority is for you to be delighted with your purchase from start to finish and exceed your expectations. Please don't hesitate to call or email us with any questions.

We proudly offer Route Shipping Protection options at checkout. Protect Packages that are lost, stolen or damaged plus real-time tracking for the ultimate peace of mind

All shipments require an adult signature on delivery. Please make sure an adult 21 or older will be available to sign for your package. We recommend shipping to a business address when possible.

For large corporate/studio/VIP gift orders to multiple addresses, you've come to the right place. Large studio & corporate orders have been our specialty for over 50 years. We also offer an easy Excel large order template- click here to download it

We ship packages Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

Express (overnight & 2 day) are usually shipped the same-day if placed by Noon Pacific time.. Please call for priority overnight services. We're happy to accommodate whenever possible.

Ground orders are usually packaged and shipped within 1-3 business days after the order is placed, Monday through Thursday, excluding holidays. 


All shipments require an adult signature on delivery. Any package returned to us due to nobody being available to sign for it will incur a return shipping charge & re-shipping charge (if applicable) and original shipping charges cannot be refunded. This is a summary of our shipping & Delivery policy

View our full Shipping & Delivery policy here

A wine list from Flask published in the 1970sA wine list from Flask published in the early 1970s


Driving down Ventura Blvd in Studio City in the 1960’s has something in common with today, Flask Fine Wine & Whisky- Flask first opened its doors to the public in 1962. Decades later and it still remains a respected fixture in the Los Angeles community. 

We work directly with the wineries, distilleries and breweries to maintain a personal relationship with the creators of some of our favorite products.

We want to know their stories and how they produce bottles that fit into our unique collection. We make a point to keep our selection stocked with a wide variety, offering your classic Napa icons to your natural & organic wines.

We like to think of our whiskey and spirit section as more of a library where the rarest of bottles can be found.

We look forward to helping you find your next favorite bottle!


Recently viewed